Creating Systems to Save Lives and Improve Communities
Looking for an experience of a lifetime?
ERSLA is looking for committed volunteers who would like to assist with our efforts over seas or in the United States.
If you are wanting to travel with a purpose, experience new and exciting cultures and see parts of the World many don’t know even exist consider visiting Nicaragua and volunteering with our main office located in the mountains of Northern Nicaragua.
Of course we are always looking for trained emergency personnel to share their knowledge and experience with others in Nicaragua, but it is not required to be an expert in emergency response to offer your talents or services. ERSLA also needs assistance in almost any area of expertise from data evaluation and management, to public relations, to general field support.
Want to improve your language skills? Communication skills are essential to sustainable development efforts but it is not necessary to volunteer for ERSLA. We are able to combine your volunteer hours with language studies in local language schools.
Our programs are customized to maximize benefits of both you the volunteer and the community. Prices are based on your specific program.
What is the process to become a volunteer?
Contact us for more information.
- Fill out the application
- An ERSLA Representative will contact you for a phone and/or skype interview
- Project will be designed based on your desires and the needs of ERSLA and the communities.
- Quote will be given and deposit required.
- A volunteer handbook will be sent to you to be reviewed and signed.
- Date of service will be determined.
- An experience of a lifetime will begin.